Customization and long-term trust relationship: these are the two variables that decided the award to MITA Water Technologies of the revamping of the water treatment of an ENI depot in Central Italy. Rotary biological contactors, supplied to the company, are simple but efficient devices for COD removal.Read more
Services and Assistance in Water Treatment
Our support throughout the product life cycle
We understand that quality and reliability must be guaranteed throughout the lifetime of products. That is why we offer a series of additional support services for our customers: the MITA Lifecycle Services.
Pilot Testing for Wastewater Treatment
MITA Water Technologies offers a pilot testing service for the treatment of difficult-to-purify wastewater: performed using pilot filtration or biological treatment units that reproduce actual plant operating conditions, the tests allow the identification of the correct plant sizing.Go to the page
We recognize the importance of maintaining the value and efficiency of its equipment over time. For this reason, MITA Water Technologies offers its Customers different levels of after-sales service.Go to the page
Startup, testing and training
MITA Water Technologies can provide staff both for start-up and testing of its equipment and for training services to the Customer's personnel who are then to operate the plant. The staff is able to provide all guidance and arrangements useful for operating the machines according to site-specific conditions.Go to the page
Extraordinary Maintenance and Spare Parts
Efficiency and safety even after extraordinary events: MITA Water Technologies always offers extraordinary maintenance and spare parts supply service for its wastewater treatment equipment through qualified personnel both in Italy and abroad. Key spare parts are also always in stock and can be supplied quickly. Advantages for customers: availability of repairs on call, quality of spare parts supplied.Go to the page
Revamping and Upgrading
Engineers, contractors, and wastewater treatment consultants know this well: both the operating conditions of plants and the regulations to manage them change over time. And so do flow rates and wastewater treatment needs. MITA Water Technologies offers these professionals assistance and advice in revamping and upgrading their equipment. The purpose is twofold: increased performance, extended product life.Go to the page
Services and assistance in wastewater treatment: at a glance
MITA Lifecycle Services complement MITA Water Technologies’ range of wastewater treatment systems: fabric filters, compact plants for small communities, rotating biological contactors, and other solutions for all stages of purification, from initial mechanical treatment to tertiary filtration.
We can provide our customers with a full range of services before, during and after installation: this contributes to ROI optimization and cost minimization throughout the product life cycle.
- Bench and field pilot testing: extensive testing with pilot units is often critical to understanding the customer’s treatment needs (SST, BOD and COD, oils and fats, phosphorus and nitrogen).
- Start-up, testing, and operator training: MITA can provide experienced personnel for this critical product phase. Three benefits: ensure proper operation from day one, optimize installation, and train personnel for plant operation with preventive resolution of any critical issues.
- Technical support and field service: we recognize the importance of maintaining the value and efficiency of our equipment over time: that’s why we offer different levels of after-sales service.
Maintenance and supply of spare parts: this keeps equipment in optimal condition and maximizes durability.
- Emergency services: in case temporary wastewater filtration is needed, we provide mobile units to resolve any emergency situations.
- Revamping and upgrading of MITA equipment: the aim is to keep our equipment state-of-the-art.
Some MITA projects
- Suspended Solid Removal
- BOD and COD Removal
- Biorulli® Biodiscs
- Lamellar Pack Decanters
- Food & Beverage Industry
Integrated systems for different stages of water treatment: the key to a successful supply for a food company, through an environmentally sensitive engineering consulting firm in northern Italy.Read more